MMSC SPECIAL: WIN A RADO WATCH
- 17 May 2018 - 31 Jul 2018
A total of ten different RADO watches collectively worth over RM100,000 to be won! All you have to do is be a top spender to win the RADO watch.
Terms and conditions:
* Campaign period runs from 17 May till 31 July 2018 (both dates inclusive).
* Register at any concierge desks on levels 2, 3 or 6.
* Original receipt which must be dated within the campaign period must be presented. In the event of dispute, the Management reserves the right to demand for proof of purchase for verification.
* Ten (10) top spenders are selected based on highest accumulated amount spent during the campaign period.
* The ten watch models rewarded are based on ranking of the top ten spenders.
* Valid for mall-wide purchases excluding Parkson Elite.
* Only valid for citizens of Malaysia and/or permanent residents of Malaysia.
* The campaign is not open to employees and tenants of Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Mall, Pavilion Elite Mall, Rado Malaysia including their advertising agencies, sales promotion agencies and all their immediate family members which includes their children, parents, siblings, and spouse.
* Should the top spenders not be contactable by telephone by the third attempt for whatsoever reasons, the Management reserves the absolute right and discretion to disqualify any top spender and proceed to contact the next top spender.
*Any purchase transactions which are subsequently cancelled or refunded, disputed, unauthorized or classified as fraudulent transactions will not be eligible.
*Rewards are not exchangeable for cash, are not transferable, and will only be given to top spenders who are able to satisfy the requirements for the claiming of rewards set out herein.
* Any cost to redeem the rewards shall be borne solely by the top spenders.
* The Management shall not be responsible for any tax implications that may arise from the reward or the use of thereof.
* The Management reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to vary, delete, add or amend any of the terms and conditions set out herein from time to time without prior notice.
* The Management reserves the absolute right to disqualify participation of eligible top spenders or participants for the purpose of this campaign without having to notify or alert the top spenders or participants on the following basis:
i. Submissions or registrations received before and after the stipulated campaign Period.
ii. Inaccurate or incomplete registration details.
* The Management's decisions on all matters relating to the campaign, including the determination of the eligible top spenders or participants, is final and binding and no correspondences or attempts to dispute any of such decisions will be entertained.
* The Management may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify and/or reject any eligible top spender or participant that is found to be tampering or interfere in whatsoever ways with the process or the operation of this campaign or is in breach or potential breach of any of the Terms and Conditions herein.
* The Management shall not be liable to any eligible top spenders or any party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered (including but not limited to, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party) howsover arising, in relation to the participation or non-participation in this campaign.
* By participating in this campaign, each top spender or participant undertakes that he/she shall not bring any claims, action or proceedings against the Management or its subsidiary, associated and related companies relating to this campaign whether in contract, tort or otherwise.
*Other terms and conditions apply.