Win A “Tokyo Great Escape Holiday”
- Level 6, Tokyo Street
- 04 Jul 2017 - 30 Jul 2017
Having a hard time planning a trip to Japan? Come on by to Tokyo Street to check out low-cost package tours to explore wonderful Japan from the H.I.S Travel Fair! They also provide portable wifi services and JR railway pass packages.
On a side note, there's also a way for you to win a Tokyo escapade with your loved ones!
To win a “Tokyo Great Escape Holiday”. simply follow these 2 steps:
Step 1: Spend RM300 and above in a single receipt mall-wide.
Step 2: Proceed to the Concierge Self-Service Kiosk at Level 2, 3 or 6 and answer “How old is Tokyo Street this year?”
This “Tokyo Great Escape Holiday” includes 2 (TWO) Japan Airlines business class tickets and a 5-star hotel stay for 6 Days/5 Nights.
This contest is open to all Malaysian residents aged 18 and above.
Other terms & condition applies.
“Win A Tokyo Great Escape Holiday”– PAVILION KUALA LUMPUR CONTEST 2017
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur “Win A Tokyo Great Escape Holiday” Contest ("Contest") is organised by MTRUSTEE BERHAD (Company No. 163032-V), a company registered under the laws of Malaysia and having its registered address at 2-9 (2nd Floor) Pusat Perdagangan Kuchai No. 2 Jalan 1/127 Off Jalan Kuchai Lama 58200 Kuala Lumpur, as trustee of the Pavilion Real Estate Investment Trust (herein referred as "Organiser") of the one part.
- Contest Period
- The Contest will run in from 4th July to 30th July 2017 (27 days), both days are inclusive ("Contest Period"), unless notified otherwise.
- The Contest is open to all Malaysian residents aged eighteen (18) and above subject to the Terms and Conditions herein contained ("Contestant").
- The Contest excludes all employees and all tenants of Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Mall, Pavilion Elite Mall and H.I.S Travel including their advertising agencies, sales promotion agencies and all their immediate family members which includes their children, parents, siblings, and spouse)
- Contestants may submit as many entries as they wish.Original receipt must be retained. In the event of dispute, the Management reserves the right to demand for proof of purchase for verification.
- Contest Entry Mechanics
- All Contest entries must be submitted via the self-service kiosk located at Concierge desk at level 2, 3, and 6. Please call Concierge Desk at 03-2118 8833 for further assistance.
- Step 1: Spend a minimum of RM300 in a single receipt mall-wide.
- Step 2: Proceed to the Concierge Self-Service Kiosk at Level 2, 3 or 6 and answer “How old is Tokyo Street this year?”
- Selection of Prize Winner (“Prize Winner”)
- At the end of the contest, within a segment of participants that answered the question correctly, a computerised system is utilised for randomly selecting the appropriate number of competition winners and reserves from among all qualified entries.
- The prize winner shall be contacted by a representative from Pavilion Kuala Lumpur within 14 days after the end of the contest.
- Contest Prizes ("Contest Prizes")
A 6 Days 5 Nights holiday package that includes 2 Business Class Air Tickets (return ticket, from Kuala Lumpur to Tokyo) and 5 Nights at 5-Star Accommodation in Tokyo.
- Winner will have to come to H.I.S. Travel, Bukit Bintang Branch to collect the prize. Winner must present their NRIC with the original copy of H.I.S. Travel’s letter and no representative is allowed. Should the Winner be unable to confirm and authenticate his/her identity, the Winner will automatically be disqualified.
- Prize must be claimed within 1 (one) month from the date of notification from Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. All unclaimed prize will be forfeited.
- The prize must be taken as stated and is non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, no re-scheduling or compensation will be made if the selected Winner is unable to travel as scheduled for any reason.
- Travel dates for the trip will be decided by H.I.S. Travel. Winner is required to choose travel date between 30 October 2017 until 31 March 2018. Bookings are subject to availability, winner is encouraged to book well in advance to avoid disappointment. Blackout dates to travel: 26 November 2017 until 6 January 2018; 13 February 2018 until 20 February 2018.
- If the Winner is unable to travel within the specified dates, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and dates cannot be extended. Date change is strictly not permitted once booking is confirmed.
- d) Flight upgrades using miles is not permitted.
- e) H.I.S. Travel is not liable for any additional costs, including expenses made to collect the prize.
- f) All passports and visa (if applicable) must be valid for at least 6 (six) months from the date of entry to Japan. All necessary documents required for the travel are the responsibility of the Winner.
- General Terms & Conditions
- Any purchase transaction which are subsequently cancelled or refunded, disputed, unauthorized or classified as fraudulent transactions will not be eligible as a contest entry.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash, are not transferable, and will only be given to winners who are able to satisfy the requirements for the claiming of prizes set out herein. Winners shall agree to indemnify and keep the Organiser, and its subsidiary, associated and related companies relating to this Contest whether in contract, tort or otherwise, sufficiently indemnified against any failure to remit the tax payable to the relevant authorities.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser hereby disclaims all warranties (implied or express) of the Contest Prizes in relation to its safety. All risks associated with the use of the Contest Prizes shall be assumed by the Prize Winners.
- Any cost to redeem the Contest Prizes shall be borne solely by the Prize Winner.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for any tax implications that may arise from the Contest Prizes or the use of thereof. Any tax filing obligation or any tax payment imposed by any authority as a result of receipt or usage of the Contest Prizes shall remain the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner in this Contest. It is the responsibility of each Prize Winner to seek independent advice on the possible tax implication under this Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to vary, delete, add or amend any of the terms and conditions set out herein from time to time without prior notice.
- The Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify participation of eligible contestants for the purpose of this Contest without having to notify or alert the contestants on the following basis:
- Entries received before and after the stipulated Contest Period.
- Inaccurate or incomplete registration details.
- The Organiser's decisions on all matters relating to the Contest, including the determination of the eligible Contestants, is final and binding and no correspondences or attempts to dispute any of such decisions will be entertained.
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify and/or reject any eligible Contestants that is found to be tampering or interfere in whatsoever ways with the process or the operation of this Contest or is in breach or potential breach of any of the Terms and Conditions herein.
- The Organiser shall not be liable to any eligible Contestants or any party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered (including but not limited to, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party) howsoever arising, in relation to the participation or non-participation in this Contest.
- By participating in this Contest, each Contestants undertakes that he/she shall not bring any claims, action or proceedings against the Organiser or its subsidiary, associated and related companies relating to this Contest whether in contract, tort or otherwise.
- The Organiser shall not be liable or held responsible for any default in respect of this Contest due to force majeure such as act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event which is beyond the control of the Organiser.
- The purpose for the Organiser to collect the Personal Data ("Purpose") includes the following:
- To establish the Contestants and/or the Prize Winners' identity and background;
- For communications with the Contestants and/or the Prize Winners on any matter pertaining to the Contest, including but not limited to queries on the Contest entry details, on the prize giving ceremony and notification to the Prize Winners on the prize giving ceremony and Contest Prizes;
- To meet the disclosure requirements of any law binding on the Organiser, for any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
- The Contestants' Personal Data will be collected from the information the Contestants have provided to the Organiser in the Contest entry via the Self-Service Kiosks and any other documents provided in relation to the Contest. The Contestants need to provide the Organiser with the Personal Data, which are requested by the Organiser, failing which the Organiser may refuse to accept the Contestants registration/entry in the Campaign.
- By participating in this Contest, each Contestants agree and consents to the Organiser's collection, use and retention of his/her personal information (without compensation to the Contestants) for all purposes related to this Contest including but not limited to (i) Processing and administering entries, (ii) communicating with and awarding prizes to the winners, (iii) issuing publicity and announcements regarding the Prize Winners, and (iv) advertising, promoting and publicizing this Contest. Any entry or request made by a Contestant which seeks to limit the foregoing will result in the automatic disqualification of the Contestant.
- It shall be the Contestant's responsibility to ensure that the correspondence address and mobile/telephone number provided and maintained in the Organiser's record is valid and/or updated in our Self-Service Kiosk system. The Organiser further reserves the right to record the telephone conversations made with the eligible Contestants for verification and record purposes.
- The Organiser agrees to take reasonable steps and measures to secure the safety of the Personal Data collected from the Participants in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- By participating in this Contest, each Contestants hereby fully and unconditionally agrees to have read, understands and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein and agree that any and all decisions made by the Organiser in relations to every aspect of this Contest shall be final and conclusive provided always that the decision made is fair and reasonable.
End of Terms & Conditions
For enquiries regarding this Contest, you are welcomed to: -
- Visit our Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Official Website: http://www.pavilion-kl.com/
- Visit our Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PavilionKL/
- Call our customer service at +603-2118 8833