"Thank You Heroes" Contest
- 21 May 2020 - 09 Jun 2020
Stand a chance to win a RM50 dining voucher* when you share with us your appreciation message to the heroes who have shown you support through this pandemic. Selected messages will be featured on our social media and LED screens around the mall to bring warmth to everyone! 15 winners will be selected weekly, more information available below.
1. Visit our Facebook page @PavilionKL here
2. Submit a message to the hero of your heart in the comments.
3. Like the post!
4. Repeat the steps above as multiple entries are welcomed!
8. Contest closes 9th June 2020, 11:59pm.
*Winners will be contacted via Facebook.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Winners will be personally contacted via Facebook Direct Message by 16 June 2020.
2. Winners are required to submit their names and contact details to collect their prizes. In the event that winners do not respond within the specified period stated in our Direct Message to them, their prize will be considered forfeited and new winners shall be chosen.
3. Judges’ decision is final and no negotiations shall be entertained.
4. The Management reserves the right at any time to vary, modify, replace, substitute or terminate the contest without prior notice.
5. By participating in this contest, you are granting consent for us to use your image for official Pavilion KL purposes.
6. By participating in this contest, participants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions.
7. The Contest is organized by Pavilion Kuala Lumpur ('Pavilion') and is open to all Facebook followers who -
Participants below the age of 18 years must obtain written parental consent to participate, a copy of which is to be made available to Pavilion upon request at any time. In the event the parent of the participant (“Parent”) allows the participant to participate in this Contest, the Parent acknowledges and agrees that these terms and conditions shall be binding upon the Parent.
8. The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest (a) permanent or contract employees of Pavilion (including its associated or related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); or (b) representatives, employees and/or agents of the content, advertising, promotion services providers for this Contest and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses)
9. By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions contained herein. Failure to comply with any applicable terms, conditions, rules, regulations, instructions or methods shall result in you being disqualified from the Contest.
10. The Contest shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Malaysia. However, it shall be your sole responsibility and obligation to ensure that you comply with and do not contravene with any laws to which you may be personally subject to.
11. The winners will be notified via Pavilion KL's Instagram page. Pavilion is also allowed to announce the list on the Pavilion Website, Pavilion Facebook and Pavilion Instagram pages. All participants should check their social pages and keep their accounts active during this period. Pavilion shall not be responsible or liable if the participant cannot be contacted for any reason whatsoever following efforts by Pavilion to contact the participant via social media.
12. Pavilion’s decision on the selected participant(s) shall be final and conclusive and no correspondence, complaint or appeal shall be entertained by Pavilion at any time during or after the Contest Period.
13. Pavilion reserves the right to replace or substitute the shopping vouchers with other items of equivalent value without any notice.
14. In no event shall Pavilion, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives be liable to you or to anyone else for any loss, injury or death or any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, negligence or in tort, arising out of or in connection with the Contest and your participation in the Contest including (without limitation) any cancellation or postponement of the rewards (including but not limited to festival postponement or cancellations) by Pavilion and/or its organizers.
15. Pavilion shall not be liable to the participants and/or to any other party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by a participant or such other party as a result of participation or non-participation in the Contest or as a result of any act or omission on the part of Pavilion. The participants and any third party shall be solely responsible for any loss and/or damage or injury which he/she may incur and/or sustain whilst participating in the Contest and/or utilisation of the shopping vouchers or any associated activities thereto, howsoever arising or caused.
16. Pavilion is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
17. Pavilion reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions. Pavilion reserves the right to disqualify any participant and/or to forfeit any reward from a participant it believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Contest or the Contest submission process. Fraudulent activities are deemed to include but not be limited to the following -
(a) any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating
(b) submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses by any person other than the natural person who is the named participating in the Contest; and/or
(c) submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses wholly or partially by way of and/or generated by way of any electrical device, computer, pre-programmed modem or by any other method or device which contravenes the submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses.
19. Pavilion reserves the right to use the photographs and/or name of the winner for any promotional/publicity purposes. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and all decisions made by Pavilion.