Top Spender: Win A Stay At Club Med La Plantation d’Albion, Mauritius
- 01 Apr 2018 - 30 Apr 2018
*Register at any concierge desks on Level 2, 3 or 6.
*Two (2) winners will be selected based on highest accumulated amount spent during contest period.
*All participants must be 18 years and above at the time of entry and a citizen of Malaysia and/or a permanent resident of Malaysia.
*Each prize is valid for 2 adults.
*Prizes are not redeemable for cash, non-reroutable and non-transferable.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions:
1. Pavilion Kuala Lumpur ‘Love Spring' Contest ("Contest") is organised by MTRUSTEE BERHAD (Company No. 163032-V), a company registered under the laws of Malaysia and having its registered address at 2-9 (2nd Floor) Pusat Perdagangan Kuchai No. 2 Jalan 1/127 Off Jalan Kuchai Lama 58200 Kuala Lumpur, as trustee of the Pavilion Real Estate Investment Trust (herein referred as "Organiser") of the one part.
2. The Contest will run from 1 April to 30 April 2018 (30 days), both days are inclusive ("Contest Period"), unless notified otherwise.
3. The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
4. All persons ('Contestants') taking part in this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
5. The Contest is open to all Malaysian residents aged eighteen (18) and above subject to the Terms and Conditions herein contained ("Contestant").
6. Each entry must be completed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
7. Should the Prize Winner be not contactable by telephone by the third attempt for whatsoever reasons, the Organiser reserves the absolute right and discretion to disqualify the Prize Winner and proceed to contact the next Contestant with the second closest entry.
8. Prize Winner shall be required to present the original receipt as proof of purchase, if so required by the Organiser.
9. The Prize Winner will be required to attend a prize giving ceremony that will be held in the Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Mall within 3 weeks after each Contest phases ends. If the Prize Winners fail to attend the ceremony and/or other publicity programs for whatsoever valid reasons, he/she shall be disqualified and the Organiser reserves their rights to select a new Prize Winner.
10. The name of the Prize Winner will be published in our Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Mall Official Website.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to arbitrate the selection of winners.
12. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
13. All Contestants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
14. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
15. Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners.
a) The Organiser reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to vary, delete, add or amend any of the terms and conditions set out herein from time to time without prior notice.
b) The Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify participation of eligible contestants for the purpose of this Contest without having to notify or alert the contestants on the following basis:
i. Entries received before and after the stipulated Contest Period.
ii. Inaccurate or incomplete registration details.
c) The Organiser's decisions on all matters relating to the Contest, including the determination of the eligible Contestants, is final and binding and no correspondences or attempts to dispute any of such decisions will be entertained.
d) The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify and/or reject any eligible Contestants that is found to be tampering or interfere in whatsoever ways with the process or the operation of this Contest or is in breach or potential breach of any of the Terms and Conditions herein.
e) The Organiser shall not be liable to any eligible Contestants or any party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered (including but not limited to, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party) howsoever arising, in relation to the participation or non-participation in this Contest.
f) By participating in this Contest, each Contestants undertakes that he/she shall not bring any claims, action or proceedings against the Organiser or its subsidiary, associated and related companies relating to this Contest whether in contract, tort or otherwise.
g) The Organiser shall not be liable or held responsible for any default in respect of this Contest due to force majeure such as act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event which is beyond the control of the Organiser.
h) The purpose for the Organiser to collect the Personal Data ("Purpose") includes the following:
i. To establish the Contestants and/or the Prize Winners' identity and background;
ii. For communications with the Contestants and/or the Prize Winners on any matter pertaining to the Contest, including but not limited to queries on the Contest entry details, on the prize giving ceremony and notification to the Prize Winners on the prize giving ceremony and Contest Prizes;
iii. To meet the disclosure requirements of any law binding on the Organiser, for any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
i) The Contestants' Personal Data will be collected from the information the Contestants have provided to the Organiser in the Contest entry via the Self-Service Kiosks and any other documents provided in relation to the Contest. The Contestants need to provide the Organiser with the Personal Data, which are requested by the Organiser, failing which the Organiser may refuse to accept the Contestants registration/entry in the Campaign.
j) By participating in this Contest, each Contestants agree and consents to the Organiser's collection, use and retention of his/her personal information (without compensation to the Contestants) for all purposes related to this Contest including but not limited to (i) Processing and administering entries, (ii) communicating with and awarding prizes to the winners, (iii) issuing publicity and announcements regarding the Prize Winners, and (iv) advertising, promoting and publicizing this Contest. Any entry or request made by a Contestant which seeks to limit the foregoing will result in the automatic disqualification of the Contestant.
k) It shall be the Contestant's responsibility to ensure that the correspondence address and mobile/telephone number provided and maintained in the Organiser's record is valid and/or updated in our Self-Service Kiosk system. The Organiser further reserves the right to record the telephone conversations made with the eligible Contestants for verification and record purposes.
l) The Organiser agrees to take reasonable steps and measures to secure the safety of the Personal Data collected from the Participants in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
m) By participating in this Contest, each Contestant hereby acknowledges of the provisions of the PDPA and further confirms and consents that the Organiser may collects, obtains, stores, processes use and/or disclose the Personal Data that had been given in accordance with the provisions of the PDPA to the Organizer.
n) The purpose for which the Personal Data may be used and/or processed by our Partner (Club Med) may include but not limited to as follows:-
i. For the purpose of sharing your personal details such as first name, last name, email, date of birth with our Partners.
ii. For the purpose of sharing your information with other partners for future marketing promotions etc. such as receiving updates, news, promotional and marketing mails or materials.
iii. For all other purposes incidental and associated with any of the above.
o) By participating in this Contest, each Contestant hereby fully and unconditionally agrees to have read, understands and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein and agree that any and all decisions made by the Organiser in relations to every aspect of this Contest shall be final and conclusive provided always that the decision made is fair and reasonable.
16. Travel Voucher Terms & Conditions:
a) Travel must be redeemed by 31st December 2018, no extension is allowed.
b) Valid for 2 adults (12yrs+) on twin-sharing basis in a Suite Room.
c) Valid for Normal season only. This voucher can’t be used during High / Peak Season.
d) Voucher is non-transferable and non-refundable.
e) Voucher is not for sale and not exchangeable for cash.
f) Package excludes flights and taxes.
g) Room confirmation is subject to availability.
h) This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
i) Digital copy of voucher letter must be emailed to Customer Service for verification when claiming your travel package.
j) Reservation must be made within 30 days prior departure.
k) Resort-stay package: Arrival time is after 2pm and departure after lunch, before 3pm.
l) Room check-in time is after 3pm & check-out time before 11am.
m) Early arrival surcharge is applicable for arrivals before 2pm.
n) Guests may be required to pay for the package price difference if they wish to upgrade to a higher room category subject to availability.
o) Amendment or cancellation is subject to Club Med's standard cancellation & amendment terms & conditions.
End of Terms & Conditions
For enquiries regarding this Contest, you are welcomed to: -
• Call our customer service at +603-2118 8833