Get your cameras out and your game face on! Pavilion KL, Malaysia’s premier shopping destination, turns up the heat on Journey of Taste 3, inviting shoppers and social media netizens to enjoy the first-ever Connection Insta Walk of Fame. From 15-17 March 2019, Connection – the precinct loved for its energetic buzz and variety of restaurants, cafes and entertainment options – will host an exciting line up of creative installations and artwork, food challenges and photo opportunities so you can have fun taking plenty of Insta-worthy pictures while dining!
At a sneak peek held today, the media and social media influencers were invited to experience a trip down the Connection Insta Walk of Fame, to sample a slice of the delicious food and beverage options available at Connection and take plenty of pictures! The event kicked off at Acme Bar & Coffee where signature canapes, cocktails and mocktails were served in the stunning Mirror Room. Guests then took on Connor’s Perfect Pour Challenge at the brand’s special pop up booth before participating in a Gelato Fruity ice cream challenge. Moving on to KGB for an awesome encounter with a tower burger, exclusively created for the event. The evening ended at La Boca Latino Bar, a perfect close to a whirlwind journey down the Connection Insta Walk of Fame!
About Journey of Taste 3 (#pavilionKLjourneyoftaste) – 1 to 31 March 2019
Embark on a month of culinary indulgences filled with food-tastic experiences to discover a treasure trove of international and local cuisines, celebrity appearances and exclusive promotions! Highlights:
- Sweet Dreams Festival at Tokyo Street – March 23rd to 31st
Sample the variety of finest ice creams and desserts on offer at Pavilion KL.
- A Thai Weekend – March 23rd and 24th
Spice up with Thai food in conjunction with Thai Film Festival at GSC, where Thai movie “Bikeman” will premiere alongside its stars and director, present to meet and greet fans.
- Setsebun Fair by Noritake – March 1st – 22nd
Check out the Japanese tableware brand’s first pop-up in Malaysia.
- Manchester United x Barcelona Friendly Match with Maybank – March 21st
Catch a glimpse of footie legands Nemanja Vidic from Manchester United and Luis Garcia from Barcelona as they play a friendly match right here in Pavilion KL.
Feed Your Camera
Follow @pavilionkualalumpur on Instagram for weekly details of our Foodie-genic Contest. Upload pics of your food at the mall and tag #PKLxJOT to stand a chance to win free meals!
New Foodie Experiences
- Don’t miss out on discovering new flavours and experiences at these new eateries:
- Chun at Level 1, Gourmet Emporium
- Ho Min San at Level 1, Gourmet Emporium
- Tiger Sugar at Level 1, Pavilion Elite
- Stuff’d at Level 1 (Opening Soon)
- Dai Cha Dim at Level 6
- Wing Wing at Level 6
- Al Amber Chinese Muslim Restaurant at Level 7, Dining Loft
- Jun Lai Ju at Level 8, Pavilion Elite (Opening Soon)
- Hai Di Lao Hotpot at Level 10, Pavilion Elite (Opening Soon)