Journey of Taste – Events
• Serai @ Pavilion KL Grand Opening l Serai @ Pavilion KL, Level 7 l 3 September 2015
• Carlsberg Connection Block Party l Connection Precinct, Level 3 l 4 September 2015
• La Boca Tango Argentina l La Bodega, Level 3 l 6 September 2015, 5pm
• A French A-Flair L’officiel Malaysia Launch l Couture Precinct, Level 3 l 8 September 2015
• Torres Wine Dinner l The Pressroom Bistro, Level 3 l 9 September 2015, 6pm
• Journey of Tea by Twg Tea l TWG Tea, Level 2 l 10 September 2015, 2pm
• La Bodega Spanish Weekend l La Bodega, Level 3 l 11-13 September 2015
• Taste of Tuscany l Azzuro Cafe, Level 2 l 14 September 2015, 7pm
• Chatime Thai Tea Festival l Chatime, Level 4, 15 September 2015, 11am
• Bruichladdich Tasting Event l Couture Pavilion, Level 3 l 17 & 18 September 2015
• Calrsberg Be(Er) Responsible l Connection Precinct, Level 3 l 18 September 2015, 5pm
Journey of Taste – Workshops and Demonstrations
• Cook Faster with Kitchen Hacks l Times Bookstore, Level 6 l 12 September 2015, 2pm
• Cooking with Marina Mustafa l Times Bookstore, Level 6 l 12 September 2015, 3pm
• Little Fisherian Workshop by Fish & Co. l Fish & Co., Level 4 l 13 September 2015
• Ichiban Boshi Tuna Cutting Demonstration l Ichiban Boshi, Level 3, 19 September 2015, 3.30pm
• Little Pizza Makers by Spasso Milano l Spasso Milano, Level 6 l 19 & 20 September 2015, 3.30pm
• Ippudo Child Kitchen l Ippudo, Level 4 l 25 September 2015 l 9am & 3pm
• La Juiceria Cold Pressed Juice Talks l La Juiceria, Level 1 l 25 September 2015, 10am
Malaysia Day Specials
It is Malaysia’s 58th independence anniversary so you only need to pay RM5.80 for Nasi Lemak at the participating tenants.
• Kampong Kravers, Level 1
• Toast Box, Level 1
• Nasi Lemak @ Food Republic, Level 1
• Daily Kopitiam, Level 4
• Grandmama’s, Level 6
• Serai @Pavilion KL, Level 7
• Strike A Balance with Kronenbourg 1664 l 9, 16, 23 & 30 Sept 2015
Receive a complimentary Kronenbourg 1664 bottle with RM100 spent at specialty stores.*
• Ease Your Monday Blues with Connor’s l 7, 14, 21 & 28 Sept 2015
Receive one pint of Connor’s Stout Porter for free with RM100 spent at specialty stores.*
• #Thatweekendfeeling with Somersby l 6, 13, 20 & 27 September
Free Somersby with RM100 spent at specialty stores.*
*Maximum of 100 redemptions per day. Redemptions only at Fashion Avenue Concierge, Level 3.
Dine at Pavilion KL and collect stamps as you spend to enjoy rewards.
Receive a stamp with every RM80 spent in a single receipt and receive a complimentary food voucher with every 3 stamps collected. Citi Credit/ Charge Card holders will receive a stamp with every RM50 spent in a single receipt.*
*Valid while stocks last. Maximum of 3 stamps per receipt.
Fly me to Europe
Stand a chance to win a pair of Business Class Return Tickers from Turkish Airlines when you complete all 20 stamps. Drop your completed contest form at Concierge Desk, Level 3 or Fashion Avenue Concierge, Level 2.
Maximum of 3 stamps per receipt. Limited to receipt dine from 1 – 30 September 2015 only. Other terms and conditions apply.
For media enquiries, please contact:
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur (+60-3) 2118-8888
• Joe Ann Teh, ext. 934, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Abigail Ngai, ext. 930, email@example.com
Edelman (+60-3) 2287-8689
• Megan Ong, ext. 310, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Melissa Norris, ext. 306, email@example.com?
About Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur is an award-winning, world-class mixed-use urban development located in the heart of Bukit Bintang, the shopping paradise of Malaysia. Spanning over 2 million square feet, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur blends the best of the international and local retail world with over 550 stores and themed precincts. First opened to visitors on 20 September 2007, the leading premier shopping destination is a duty-free mall, offering the best in fashion, dining and urban leisure. Pavilion Kuala Lumpur has won 31 accolades to date, including the Platinum Award for the Best Shopping Mall in Kuala Lumpur by the Mayor’s Tourism Awards in 2014.
Download press release here