PRIVACY STATEMENT ("STATEMENT")
Pavilion Real Estate Investment Trust, the owner of Pavilion Kuala Lumpur retail mall (“Pavilion Kuala Lumpur”) respects the privacy of individuals with regard to Personal Data. This Privacy Statement is formulated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
By interacting with Pavilion REIT either at our events, promotions or otherwise, or by using the Pavilion Kuala Lumpur’s website http://www.pavilion-kl.com (“Website”), you consent to the processing of your Personal Data by Pavilion REIT and all persons involved in the provision of services by Pavilion REIT.
In the event of any conflict between the English and versions in other language, the English version shall prevail. Pavilion REIT shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Statement at any time by placing the updated Statement on its Website. Continuing communication or use of Pavilion REIT’s services shall signify your acceptance of the Statement, unless informed to us otherwise.
Collection of Personal Data
- “Personal Data” refers to information about you which you have provided to Pavilion REIT / Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, such as your name, address, telephone number, identity card number, email address, your personal preferences and any information which may identify you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by Pavilion REIT from time to time.
- The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide your Personal Data, Pavilion REIT may not be able to communicate with you or to provide you the services you require.
Purposes of Processing
- You hereby agree that Pavilion REIT may collect, retain and process your Personal Data for the below stated purposes but is not limited to :-
- communication with you
- sending updates of events, promotions, marketing materials and information of our future expansions
- conducting research on your preference or performing statistical and analysis of your behaviour to try to meet your needs better
- making such disclosures as may be required by law
- If you do not consent to Pavilion REIT processing your Personal Data for the purposes listed above, please notify Pavilion REIT using the contact details as stated below.
Disclosure to Third Parties
- Pavilion REIT may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on its behalf, and consequently may provide access or disclose to your Personal Data to the third parties such as those listed below (which is not exhaustive):
- information technology service providers
- data entry service providers
- regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements
- potential buyer of transferee in the event of any re-organization or disposal of our business or any part thereof
Confidentiality & Privacy Principles
- Personal Data held by Pavilion REIT will be kept confidential in accordance with Pavilion REIT’s Privacy Statement, pursuant to applicable law that may from time to time be in force.
- We only collect personal information that we believe to be relevant and required to understand your requirement.
- We will only use your personal information to provide you with better options and services.
- We will not disclose your personal information to any external organisation unless we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you.
- All staff and any third parties with permitted access to your information are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
- All reasonable efforts and practical steps are made to ensure that any Personal Data held is kept up to date and is protected against any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Right of Access to Personal Data and Inquiries
- Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may at any time hereafter request for access to, or for correction or rectification of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up to date, or seek further information from Pavilion REIT on the Personal Data and Privacy Statement by contacting:-
c/o Pavilion REIT Management Sdn Bhd
Lot 10.00.00, Level 10, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
168 Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone No.: +603 2118 8833
Facsimile No.: +603 2118 8881
- Kindly note that in the event you withdraw your consent to Pavilion REIT for the processing of your Personal Data, then Pavilion REIT shall cease to process your Personal data upon receiving your aforesaid withdrawal request wherein your Personal Data with Pavilion REIT will be cancelled.
- Pavilion REIT reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for processing of any data access request.
- Users who no longer wishes to receive our newsletter or promotional email may click on a link named ‘Unsubscribe’, which is embedded with every email sent by Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, in order to not receive future messages from us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REDEMPTION OF GIFTS
- One redemption per customer per day. Valid while stocks last.
- Each receipt is only entitled to one redemption mall-wide on the same day of purchase. Valid for single receipt purchases only.
- All gifts are not exchangeable for cash and other items.
- Redemption if gift is on a first-come-first-served basis. Only original receipt is accepted. Duplication/ reprint are not allowed.
- Gift redemption is strictly for shoppers of Pavilion KL only. Employees of Pavilion KL & retail staffs are not allowed to participate and redeem on behalf of shoppers.
- Redemption is not valid for receipts that are collected based on payment that is fully subsidizes by cash vouchers.
- For payment that is partially subsidized by cash vouchers, only the amount topped up by cash can be considered for the redemption of the amount.
- Not valid for bill payments, utilities payments, money changer facilities, banking transactions or ATM transactions or car wash.
- In the event of dispute, the Management reserves the right to demand for proof of purchase for verification.