The renowned Japanese Ramen chain is now in Malaysia!
Ippudo’s signature tonkotsu ramen soup is free of the usual smell of pork with a light aftertaste. The selection of ingredients and the seasoning suited to the customer’s well-being has won over female customers tempting them to want to try it everyday. Ippudo was also the first to refer to broth by color, Shiro (white) and Aka (red), which soon became a standard industry practice. Till today, Shiromaru and Akamaru continue to helm as Ippudo’s signature ramen.
Tourist Privilege: Special set of RM35.90++ (1 Full Bowl Ramen, Goma Q, Pork Bun and Green Tea) (Click for more info)
- Offer is limited to 1 order to per card only.
- Offer is valid for dine-in only.
- Offer is open to all valid Pavilion Tourist Card holders.
- The offer shall run from January 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020.
- Pavilion Tourist Card must be presented before making any order, booking or payment.
- Offer is not transferable, non-assignable and cannot be used in conjunction with promotion offers, discounts, vouchers or other privilege cards unless stated.
- Offer is subject to goods and service tax and other taxes or levies where applicable.
- IPPUDO Malaysia reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Pavilion Junior Privilege: Receive a complimentary Kid's Meal add-on with any Kid's Meal main order. (Click for more info)
Pavilion Privileges: Special set of RM35.90++ (1 Full Bowl Ramen, Goma Q, Pork Bun and Green Tea)* (More Privileges Here)
T&Cs: Dine-in only and the offer is limited to 1 set per card. Price stated is subject to 10% service charge and 6% SST.Locate us here!